The authors of Game Change, a supposed best-selling book about the 2008 elections have predicted that Hillary Clinton will run for president, again, in 2016. Truthfully, I don’t really recall anything about this book. But then again, it could be that I’m just subconsciously blocking out everything from that election; the pain is too unbearable. It’s even getting to the point where I’m starting to forget who John McCain is – the sooner the better, I say.
Read NY Post story here.
Anyway, Hillary will be 69 years old if she were inaugurated in early 2017. This would make Hillary not only the first woman president in history, but she would also tie Reagan as the oldest president at the time of their first inauguration. In fairness to Hillary, Reagan turned 70 a month after his inauguration, while Hillary wouldn’t turn 70 until the following October.
Hillary isn’t as dumb as she looks because during the campaign of 2016 she may have two solid cards to play. If you’re against Hillary you’re not only against women, but you’re also against senior citizens.
I apologize. Hillary isn’t dumb, she’s just evil.
Regardless of who wins the 2012 election, what exactly will be Hillary’s case for running in 2016?
Here are some potential campaign slogans for the Hillary 2016 campaign. Note: Which slogan her campaign staff chooses to use may or may not depend on the outcome of the upcoming election.
- HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT: IT’S HER BIRTHRIGHT!
- ELECT HILLARY: OR ELSE!
- HILLARY 2016: SHE’LL FINISH WHAT OBAMA STARTED
- HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT: SHE’LL UN-REPEAL OBAMACARE
- HILLARY: THUNDER THIGHS IN 2016
- HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT: SPECIAL PROSECUTORS NEED WORK TOO
- SUPPORT THE SHREDDER INDUSTRY: ELECT HILLARY IN 2016
- HILLARY 2016: HER BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS REAL
Also, just imagine Bill Clinton as the first First-Gentleman, if that’s what they’d call it.
- BRING BILL BACK TO THE WHITE HOUSE: THE HELP NEEDS SOME ENTERTAINMENT
- BILL CLINTON: FRIENDLIER THAN MICHELLE, AND BETTER LOOKING TOO
I sincerely hope that the authors of Game Change are wrong about Hillary. I don’t know if I could survive anymore of this.