One week ago today, America may very well have permanently changed – changed for the worse – much, much worse. Even if BHO lost (which in reality he may have) it would have been extremely difficult to reverse a lot of the damage he did during his first term. At best it would have taken a long, long, time.
But the reality is that BHO will most likely be in office for the next four years. I know that for patriotic Americans that are capable of reason and independent thought, I’m preaching to the choir. But I still think it’s useful to recap what we’ve all lost last Tuesday.
- We lost the chance to start slowly decreasing our debt. Instead, it will most likely double by 2016.
- We lost the chance at probably ever getting a balanced budget and at ever cutting spending and shrinking the size of government.
- We lost the chance to create jobs and start cutting our embarrassing unemployment rate. But then again we have unemployment insurance, food stamps, and other government welfare programs, so who needs a job anyway?
- We lost the chance to become energy independent by using our tremendous energy resources. Instead we’ll continue to rely on bloodstained oil from the Middle East and a whole bunch of useless green energy and windmills. And along with this we lost the chance at ever again seeing gasoline prices below the $3 mark. Instead, by the time 2016 rolls around we’ll most likely see $8 to $10 prices at the pump. Good luck to all the ‘poor people’ that voted for BHO – they’ll probably remain poor permanently.
- We lost the chance to repeal Obamacare, so that means most people will lose their employee provided health insurance, and/or their hours will be cut. That’s if they are able to find and keep a job in the first place. And the rest will either continue to stay on Medicaid, be forced to purchase private health insurance, (the mandate) or pay a lot, lot more for their current premium.
- We lost the chance to lower corporate taxes. But I guess half the country doesn’t care about jobs or higher prices on consumer products.
- We lost the chance to get rid of the ‘death tax.’ Those of you that voted for BHO and who actually have something, good luck telling your children that they’ll probably get jack-squat after you die.
- We lost any chance to finally secure our borders, and we’ll most likely have 20 to 30 million illegal immigrants granted amnesty. Not only will the ‘face of America’ permanently change, but so will our culture, our work ethic, our adherence to the rule of law, and just about everything else that made us the greatest nation in the history of man. Welcome to the Third World version of America.
I could go on, but why? There are those that know what we lost on November 6th and those that don’t – or don’t care!
But to be fair, there are some things we gained on Election Day.
- The ability to easily get food stamps, Medicaid, disability, and other forms of welfare payments.
- The ability to get all the taxpayer funded contraception and abortions we please.
- The…well, I can’t really think of anything else.
This is Obama’s America – get used to it!